4.19.2010

Wow, I'm slackin.

I really haven't been updating on here have I? I've really been more active on Twitter. It's hard to keep things going, blog-wise. That takes effort, where-as Twitter takes less than 140 words to get things across.

I've had a lot going on these days. There are the SnB Meetups. They are going ok. Few people at the meetups. I don't know why more people don't come! Is it something I'm doing wrong does everyone just have busy lives? I can understand not wanting to get up from a comfy couch and go out on a cold (or blazing hot) night to knit/crochet with near strangers. I've tried some boring sit around meetings at different coffee shop. I've tried boring sit around meetings at VARIOUS coffee shops. I've tried fun, planned events. What else can a girl do?

There are also so many other things I'd like to do. I miss doing my doggy clothing business. I miss crocheting anything I want. I've been working out lately trying to get ready for summer, and that sucks. It's hard to get motivated. I was the FIRST week, but now I'm in to week two and blah.

I need to do more yarnbombing! I heard that there was a couple of bombed things nearby and it wasn't me! I AM ANGERED! I not only wanted to be the one doing the bombing, but I want to at least KNOW who's doing it!!!

Hmm... I guess I'm not the writing/blogging type. I'm already bored of writing. *Sigh* I guess I'm ust the tweeting type...

No comments:

Post a Comment