12.04.2009

Movie night

I went to my first night Knitting to the Classics. At my favorite LYS they show classic movies every first Friday of the month while we eat pizza and yarn it up. It was fun. The ladies were very nice to me but of course gave me weird looks when I said I was knitting a "cover" for the pole next to my work. I didn't want to bring up the word bombing or grafitti to these little old ladies, lol. I wish I could have stayed but I was so tired. They were doing a double feature with one of my favorite movies too: White Christmas.
I got my christmasy project for work done, though. Here is Leanie showing my candy cane-esque yarnbomb:



 I also started on my 6x8 squares for The Purl Foundation. I wish I had a bigger stash. My stash sucks. Yarn, yarnnn, YARRRRRNNNN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment