12.26.2009

In all it's glory, YarnBag-a-saurus...

Unfortunately, my cousin Deedee passed away recently. A few years back, her mom, my aunt, Helen, also passed. As family members were cleaning out the house, my mom had heard of this huge bag of yarn that was there. My great aunt Helen had taught my mom to crochet and then my mom taught me. It's something I cherish very much and it's something I can carry on for years for them both.
I have a lot of sentiment with this yarn, but at the same time, I suppose I should use it doing something I love: yarnbombing!

Behold..... YarnBag-a-saurus:

(A soup can is all I could find
for scale purposes!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I understand completely about this yarn being so special. It is great that you have it and so now you can pass on their love of crochet and knitting. YOU ARE NOW, HOLDER OF THE YARN.

    ReplyDelete